Complex/High specification steel and Stainless Steel Castings
Bradken's high spec. steel casting capabilities include: full service steel foundries and machining facilities, with a longstanding reputation for manufacturing the most complex engineered steel castings in the world. Our foundries provide a comprehensive range of Castings, Cast/Fabrications, and Machining for OEM customers in the global energy market.
From engineered concept to finished product, we provide value to our customers by manufacturing high quality, complex engineered castings in a full range of materials and weighing over 55,000lbs (25,000kg).
Bradken employs leading edge technology coupled with extensive industry experience to ensure superior casting designs and products. Our capabilities include:
- Concurrent Engineering (Fabrication to Casting Conversions, Forging to Casting Conversions, & Improved Castability/Quality)
- In-house Pattern Making and Tooling
- Certified ASME Nuclear Material Manufacturer
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and Speciality Alloy Castings (Over 130 Custom Engineered Alloys Available)
- Complete Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Facilities and Level III Certified Inspectors
- Ancillary Services (Including Machining and Sub-Assembly)
Bradken has a rich history in complex, highly engineered steel casting markets possessing the technical tools, infrastructure, and expertise to manufacture the most challenging steel and stainless steel castings to the most intense specifications.
We offer a full range of materials, including:
- Carbon Steels
- Alloy Steels
- Stainless Steels
- Duplex Stainless Steels
- Nickel Based Steels