Supply capability, quality, service, innovation and a commitment to using the most modern technology integrated with a skilled and customer focused product design group are reasons for Bradken’s leading market position. Our extensive range of complimentary manufacturing facilities provides customers with access to a unique scope of products and offers a high level of security of supply. Our expertise in advanced metals technology makes us one of the world’s most cost effective and highest quality founders.
Bradken utilises the latest technology including;
- 3D solid modelling programs are used to build the methoding components directly onto the CAD models
- Computer controlled machine centres for direct machining of patterns and dies
- CNC borers and lathes for direct machining of components
- Heat treatment furnaces including polymer quenching
- Computerised coordinated measurement equipment
- Fixtures and gauges ensure quality products are supplied