Bradken has over 50 years’ experience in sizing and manufacturing Dragline Buckets, with over 290 buckets customised and delivered to the Australian dragline market. Along with this, our ongoing bucket refurbishment and technical product support has resulted in invaluable knowledge for continuously improving bucket designs, and importantly, meeting customer expectations.
Bradken’s Velocity high production bucket showcases a fast filling geometry with a durable cast structure and has been scale tested to prove the results.
The features of the high production bucket include:
- Producing an average payload/production rate based on the specific dragline operation
- Minimising the severity and frequency of boom overloads
- Improving the fill efficiency and Bucket Efficiency Ratio
- Lasting pre-determined digging campaigns/maintenance periods with customised wear kits
- Safe installation/removal of rigging attachments and GET
- Construction in manufacturing facilities that are quality certified to ISO9001 and built to AS1554.4 with fully blended under-matched strength welds.
Contact your local Bradken representative and see how we can help reduce your mine sites operational costs.