Account Manager- Balikpapan East Kalimantan, Indonesia
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Account Manager to develop their career.
Bradken is a leading solutions provider of innovative, custom designed products for the resources sector. Bradken belongs to the Hitachi Construction Machinery Group of Companies and operates a global network of world class manufacturing, design, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Account Manager role is based in Balikpapan East Kalimantan Indonesia, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
You will be a skilled sales person with a passion for collaboration, continuous improvement and demonstrates a customer centric mindset. You will work to increase sales and profitability for a range of products that we supply to a broad range of customers using surface mining excavation equipment within the Indonesia region. You will be results focused and make sure budget targets are achieved through the effective deployment of resources and prospecting the customer base.
Key to the success of this role will be the ability to identify new business opportunities and potential changes in the market, develop and implement relevant sales strategies while also building and maintaining strong business relationships.
To be considered, it is preferred that you have:
- Formal qualifications in business, sales, engineering or trade
- 3 years’ work related experience demonstrating customer relationship management and application of sales processes;
- The ability to develop new and existing business relationships;
- Knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing system/processes
- High degree of motivation with the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate and liaise at all levels within a business;
- The ability to incorporate marketing techniques, implement strategic initiatives and develop sales plans and budgets;
- Sales and technical report writing, data analysis and presentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- English language, spoken and written.
Willingness to travel and operate independently along with a current driver’s license is essential for this role.
Prior to starting employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB Monday 27th May 2019 to email@example.com. A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.