Category Manager: Utilities or Components – Newcastle or Brisbane
- Leading mining services company with global foot print
- Work with the business to create value by negotiating supply arrangements with partner vendors
- Flexibility available on location – preference for Newcastle or Brisbane, Australia.
The Category Manager will be an expert in the Utilities category including energy, industrial gas and environmental or the Components category including outsourced castings, machining, fasteners, ceramics and steel products, effectively achieved through developing and executing agile global Category Management Plans.
We are seeking a candidate with intent to create value by reducing operating costs, risk and fulfilling strategic business requirements. You will be required identify future project initiative opportunities through conducting spend analysis for sites and aligning to strategic direction.
You will be:
- Able to develop, articulate and implement projects globally
- Skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills across all cultures and levels of the organisation
- Able to generate “excitement” within the project team with strong advocacy for diversity and inclusion
- Opportunistic, passionate and energetic about Procurement
- Collaborative team member with the ability to operate effectively in an international multicultural working environment
To be considered you will also be able to demonstrate:
This role will require some interstate and off shore travel but we promote flexibility at Bradken and are open to the location of the role.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
You can call Narelle Down on +61 438 779 749 if you have specific questions on the role.
Applications close 8 July 2020 and you can apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Prior to commencing employment, you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.