Contract Specialist Analyst- Tacoma, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a Contract Specialist Analyst to join our business at the Tacoma, WA location.
The Contract Specialist Analyst will review the customer purchase orders technical requirements and transcribing those requirements into the Bradken electronic manufacting system. This will include:
- Reviewing and determine all applicable contract technical requirements of each purchase order
- Transferring the PO contract technical requirements to the manufacturing electronic operating system
- Identifying and communicate any customer purchase order requirements that maybe in error, need clarification, or cannot be met and request clarification, revision or concession from the customer
- Identifying and communicate elements of risk outside of the Business unit’s normal manufacturing processes
- Determining the applicable manufacturing procedures required to meet the customer purchase order requirements and submit those requiring customer prior approval to the Account Manager and the customer
- Monitoring requests to the customer for additional information or required prior approvals to avoid manufacturing delays
- Maintaining records as required to support the Quality System
- Participating in customer, ISO, Military, and ASME audits under direction from the Contract Specification Analyst L1
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Prefer two or more years’ experience in specification or contract review and analysis
- Familiarity with ISO, military, ASME and/or ASTM standards preferred
- Prefer experience in engineering drawing interpretation
- Two or more years foundry industry (steel casting specifically) or related experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of competence with the Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Word with strong keyboarding skills
- Prefer previous experience with B&L and Unibis or similar manufacturing system
Bradken is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the mining, transport, contract manufacturing and general industrial markets. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people worldwide.
Bradken is accepting applications through March 25, 2019. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity or to request an application, please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer