Core Maker- Tacoma, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a Core Maker to join our business at the Tacoma Foundry.
The Core Maker will be responsible for:
- Making sand cores
- Assembling and finishing sand cores
- Operating arc welder as required
- Operating cranes as needed
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Prefer previous core making / foundry experience
- Prefer previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
How to Apply and become a member of a global market leader:
Bradken is accepting applications through April 3, 2019. If you are interested in this position, please apply in person at our office 3021 S Wilkeson St. Tacoma, WA 98409. If you have any questions please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer