Electrician- Tacoma, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for an Electrician to join our business at the Tacoma Foundry.
From engineered concept to finished product, Bradken’s Speciality Products business is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, complex engineered castings and fabrications for commercial and military applications. Bradken operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people worldwide.
The Electrician will be responsible for preventative maintenance and following work instructions in a safe and timely manner. This will include:
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards
- Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical and electronic equipment
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Working with DC to 480V 3 phase electrical systems
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Blue print reading
- Building and safety codes
- Experienced with DC to 480V 3 phase electrical systems
- Able to read and interpret work instructions and requirements/specifications
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Machinery repairs ie; Motors, Gear boxes, controls, etc.
- PLC skills preferred
- Washington State Electricians License
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Electrician
How to Apply and become a member of a global market leader:
Bradken is accepting applications through April 17, 2019. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity or to request an application, please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer