Fixed plant wear solutions
Bradken offers a customised range of abrasion and impact resistant products designed to provide maximum protection for fixed and mobile plant equipment in mining and port operations and conventional oil and gas mining markets. We also offer a wide range of specialty wear products for the Canadian Oil Sands.
Our products are made using a wide variety of proprietary materials and are backed by a range of aftermarket support services including remote and laser wear monitoring and maintenance services.
Key products include:
- Chromium Carbide Overlay (CCO)
- Composite White Iron
- Quench & Tempered (Q&T) Steel
- Remote wear monitoring (SmartLiner)
- Off-site repairs and maintenance
- Skirt liner maintenance (Revolver)
- Visual inspection
- Wear monitoring
- 3D scanning
- Reverse engineering
- Technical support (during equipment/liner installation)