Graduate Design Engineer – Bassendean, AUS
The Graduate Design Engineer will be based at Bradken’s Bassendean (WA) Office and will be responsible for providing a design and engineering services and support while maintaining design knowledge of all Fixed Plant products under direction of the Engineering Supervisor.
To be considered you will have an Engineering Degree, preferably Mechanical or Mechatronics. Industry placement experience will be highly regarded.
Primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Fixed Plant equipment design including upgrades and new builds.
- Technical understanding of wear materials and wear modes.
- Performing solid modelling, detail drafting and analysing/simulating where required.
- Preparing technical documentation in regards to the manufacture and use of products.
- Checking drawings to ensure drawing standards have been adhered to and engineering requirements are captured in full.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency in CAD including 3D modelling and 2D drafting experience with Unigraphics NX or similar package.
- Proficiency with FEA, DEM, and Dynamic analysis desirable.
- Exposure to structural calculation ideally with reference to Australian Standards.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with customers and team members.
Prior to commencing employment, you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 28th September 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is Proud to Belong