Group Manager Internal Audit- Newcastle, NSW or Brisbane, QLD
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Group Manager- Internal Audit to develop their career with a leading mining services company.
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people globally.
The Group Manager- Internal Audit will be based in Newcastle, NSW or Brisbane, QLD reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will liaise closely with all departments within the business, globally and work with Hitachi Construction Machinery Co,.Ltd.’s Audit group. The position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Bradken’s governance objectives to protect company property and stakeholders against corrupt and fraudulent activities. You will take all steps necessary to ensure that Bradken meets its legislative and regulatory requirements whilst partnering with a broader team aiding the continual improvement of internal risk management framework. The Group Manager will have one direct report ( Internal Auditor).
To be considered you will have a Degree in Accounting or Finance and be able to demonstrate:
- CA / CPA / ACCA or CIA qualification in Accounting / Auditing Organization.
- Proven work experience as an Internal Auditor in a complex audit environment.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rule and regulations
- Demonstrate excellent leadership capability with a proven track record of leading and developing high performing teams.
- Good understanding of the business environment and legal risk management capability with strong skills in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Ability to interrogate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports to deliver multiple projects on time and within budgets.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse global team to ensure timely management of legal issues and clarity of projects.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 21 June 2019 to email@example.com. A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.