Internal Auditor- Newcastle, NSW or Brisbane QLD
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people globally.
The Internal Auditor will be based in Newcastle, NSW or Brisbane ,QLD and will report directly to the Group Manager- Internal Audit. You will work collaboratively to deliver high quality expertise in implementation of frameworks to ensure compliance with Bradken governance objectives. The internal auditor is responsible for reviewing business processes, ensuring Bradken’s compliance with relevant rules and regulations as well as evaluation of the efficiency of Risk Management Procedures.
To be considered you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a Business related discipline and be able to demonstrate:
- Preferable CA/CPA/CIA qualified;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and conduct audits, reviews and investigations including sound knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards
- Strong communication skills including well-developed report writing skills, and a demonstrated capacity to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the requirements of the Standards for Professional Practice of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse global team to ensure timely management of legal issues and clarity of projects.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 25 June 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.