Inventory Manager – Newcastle, AUS
The Inventory Manager will be based at Bradken’s Newcastle office and will be responsible for ensuring the Mining Mobile Plant business has the appropriate products available to support new orders and forecast sales, ensuring at all times that customer satisfaction is foremost in the decision making process.
To be considered you will be degree or diploma qualified in Supply and/or have relevant industry experience in supply chain management. It is preferred that your skillset includes effective written and spoken communication, data analysis/reporting and advanced level MS Excel.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities of the role include:
- Collaborate with the operation, sales and commercial teams to implement the inventory strategy.
- Continually improve inventory re-order processes to achieve budgeted delivery-on-time performance and finished goods inventory targets
- Support the Supply Chain process with accurate, timely information for demand planning
- Review and provide recommendations to address slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Monthly reporting of global and regional inventory levels.
- Recommend, assign and measure the completion of actions related to implementing the inventory strategy.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
Please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 13 December 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES