Ladle Person- Tacoma, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a Ladle Person to join our business at the Tacoma Foundry.
From engineered concept to finished product, Bradken’s Speciality Products business is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, complex engineered castings and fabrications for commercial and military applications. Bradken operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people worldwide
. The Ladle Person will be responsible for:
- Replacing ladle linings as scheduled or required
- Repairing ladle refractory as needed
- Operating ladle pre-heaters
- Making ladle rodsas required
- Operating the excavator as needed
- Operating cranes as needed
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
- Proven team interaction with excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
How to Apply and become a member of a global market leader:
Bradken is accepting applications through April 3, 2019. If you are interested in this position, please apply in person at our office 3021 S Wilkeson St. Tacoma, WA 98409. If you have any questions please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer