Manager IT Security, Governance and Risk- Newcastle, NSW or Brisbane, QLD
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced IT Manager to develop their career with a leading mining services company
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Manager – IT Security, Governance and Risk will be responsible for setting the overall global strategies and policies for IT security and governance across all corporate, operational and field technologies, as well as driving the execution of work needed to implement change and ensure compliance with various regulatory and corporate requirements.
As part of the senior IT Leadership Team, this role will work closely with the General Manager IT, the IT Leadership Team and senior business stakeholders to prioritise improvement initiative as well as identifying capital or operational expenditure requirements based on appropriate risk management. The role will be based in Newcastle or Brisbane and will require occasional travel to other locations.
To be considered you will have Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology, Information Security or other related field and the ability to demonstrate:
- 7 years plus years’ experience in a similar role with a proven record of successful development and management of compliance management frameworks at mid to large-scale enterprise environments.
- Extensive experience in enterprise security program development and implementation, enterprise security SOP & policy creation, designing and delivering employee security awareness training.
- Thorough knowledge across – Security, Cloud, IT Infrastructure with understanding of IoT and emerging technologies.
- The ability to operate equally well at both a strategic and hands-on operational level.
- Proven ability to influence, advise and support leaders and managers of the businesses on a range of complex issues.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB Monday 29 April 2019 to email@example.com.A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.