Mechanical Process Engineer- Innisfail, QLD
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mechanical Process Engineer to develop their career with a leading mining services company
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
Based at our manufacturing facility in Innisfail, Queensland, the Mechanical Process Engineer will be responsible for performing engineering and product development activities for both domestic and global sugar customers. Working closely with sales and site management, you will have a focused and proactive role in improving manufacturing processes, developing new products and improving current product offerings.
To be considered you will be:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have AutoCAD drafting skills
- Unigraphics and modelling would be an advantage
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Auditing and improving site manufacturing processes to ensure a safe and cost-effective operation in line with KPI guidelines
- Ensure all design work is carried out in an effective and professional manner and that it complies with all safety, quality, environmental and legislative requirements
- Review all current product lines and advise areas for improvement
- Investigate new opportunities for product manufacture and supply
- Liaise with customers and other Bradken departments to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Plan and organise design activities to ensure that agreed time schedules and budgeted expenditures are met and that company resources are efficiently utilised.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by 29 April 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.