NDT Inspector- Tacoma, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a NDT Inspector to join our Speciality Products business at the Tacoma Foundry.
From engineered concept to finished product, Bradken’s Speciality Products business is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, complex engineered castings and fabrications for commercial and military applications. Bradken operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people worldwide.
The NDT Inspector will be responsible for performing production inspections on steel castings using MPE or LPE methods. This will include:
- Ensure compliance with organizational Health, Safety, and Environmental rules and regulations
- Wear proper protective equipment (PPE) and personnel monitoring equipment
- Review customers specification requirements under B&L system
- Perform production inspections on castings to customer and Code requirements using magnetic particle equipment and liquid penetrant materials
- Complete required paperwork to support inspection records including manufacturing weld records
- Progress through TC1A training and testing per specified timelines
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Basic computer skills
- Math skills (addition, subtraction, fractions) and drawing interpretation skills
- Able to lift up to 50LBS occasionally*
- Able to twist, stoop, bend and stand in the performance of job duties*
- Must be able to pass a Jaeger 1 eye exam with corrected or uncorrected vision
- Able to wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) and respirators*
How to Apply and become a member of a global market leader:
Bradken is accepting applications through April 17, 2019. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity or to request an application, please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer