Production Manager – Bassendean, WA, AUSTRALIA
The Production Manager will be based at our Bassendean, Western Australia facility. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, your primary purpose will be to manage one of the liner production areas in a safe and efficient manner.
This will be achieved by managing the people, plant and processes at a level that will achieve our specifications and the customer’s quality requirements with a view for ongoing cost reduction and production gains.
To be considered you will preferably be degree qualified in engineering and demonstrate:
- Proven leadership, people management skills and front line management.
- Experience within a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of OHS, Environmental legislation and Quality Systems.
- A proven ability to drive change and continuous innovation to decrease costs and increase efficiencies.
- Commercial awareness in combination, attention to detail and systems thinking.
Prior to commencing employment the candidate must complete a psychometric assessment and successfully pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test.
If you would like to join a global market leader please submit your application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 17th August 2018.