Project Manager Site Services & Condition Monitoring- Bassendean, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Manager to develop their career with a leading mining services company
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, customer engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people
The Project Manager will report the Engineering Manager and be primarily based at Bradken’s Bassendean site with extended periods of Fly In, Fly Out (FIFO) work to various mines site throughout Western Australia. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing and managing conditioning monitoring services for Bradken’s customers during mine maintenance shutdowns. The Project Manager will be required to collaborate with mine personal, sub-contractors, Bradken Sales Mangers and Design Engineers.
To be considered you will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification (diploma level or higher) and previous mine site experience.
Primary responsibilities for the role include:
- FIFO work to various customer sites for client meetings, reverse engineering of components and asset condition monitoring.
- Conducting onsite inspections and measurements of various customer assets
- Preparation, review and dissemination of inspection reports
- Forecasting, managing and coordination of labor resources within a budget to meet customer expectations
- Provide recommendations to the Engineering team for design and safety improvements
- Provide recommendations to the mine site maintenance personal for process and safety improvements
- Working closely with the Sales & Engineering teams to develop Bradken site services and facilitate business growth.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Trade background with at least a diploma level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong interpersonal, communication, networking and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to develop and write technical reports
- Demonstrated knowledge on wear resistant materials and their applications
- Demonstrated knowledge on processing plant assets and their function
- Ability to travel FIFO with extended periods at site
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in supervision and coordination of a team
- Previous experience working on mine sites, particularly in processing plants
Prior to commencing employment, you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role to email@example.com by COB 22nd April 2019.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHESB
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.