Regional Sales Manager- Adelaide, SA
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Regional Sales Manager role is based in Adelaide, reportinge Sales Manager.
You will be a skilled sales person with a passion for collaboration, continuous improvement and demonstrates a customer centric mindset.You will work to increase sales and profitability for a range of products that we supply to a broad range of customers.You will be results focused and make sure budget targets are achieved through the effective deployment of resources and prospecting the customer base.
Key to the success of this role will be the ability to identify new business opportunities and potential changes in the market, develop and implement relevant sales strategies while also building and maintaining strong business relationships.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in business, sales, engineering or trade
- 3 years’ work related experience demonstrating customer relationship management and application of sales processes;
- The ability to develop new and existing business relationships;
- Knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing system/processes
- High degree of motivation with the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate and liaise at all levels within a business;
- The ability to incorporate marketing techniques, implement strategic initiatives and develop sales plans and budgets;
- Sales and technical report writing, data analysis and presentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
Willingness to travel and ability to operate independently is crucial for this role.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB Tuesday 23rd July 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.