Regional Sales Manager- Brisbane, QLD
The Regional Sales Manager will be based in Brisbane, QLD and will be responsible for managing profitability and growth of the Sales region, achieved through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. You will be required to play an active role in developing customer solutions by feeding ideas to product development and assisting in the planning implementation of new product trials.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Business, Sales, Engineering or Trade qualifications
- 3 years’ work related experience demonstrating customer relationship management and application of sales processes;
- The ability to develop new and existing business relationships;
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems and processes preferred but not essential;
- High degree of motivation with the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate and liaise at all levels within a business;
- The ability to incorporate marketing techniques, implement strategic initiatives and develop sales plans and budgets;
- Sales and technical report writing, data analysis and presentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
Willingness to travel and operate independently along with a current driver’s license is essential for this role.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 28 June 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org . A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business need