Sales Coordinator- Innisfail, QLD
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Coordinator to develop their career with a leading product services company
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Sales Coordinator will be based at our facility in Innisfail, Far North QLD.
Responsibilities of the role include ensuring the timely, accurate and effective processing of customer inquiries, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders and other customer related requests through the sales office. Enabling their timely and accurate fulfillment to customer requirements. As well as invoicing through the Ariba system, Accounts Payable follow up and various associated duties.
To be considered you need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communication at all levels;
- Strong computer skills with experience with Excel and MS Projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills and the ability to seek out and improve processes and systems to meet changing conditions and demands
- Self-motivated and Multi-tasking ability to meet customer commitments
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- A background in Sales Administration would be an advantageous.
Prior to commencing employment, you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 28th June 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.