Sales Coordinator- Innisfail, QLD
An opportunity exists for a Sales Coordinator to join our team at Innisfail, QLD.
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Sales Coordinator will be based in Innisfail QLD. Responsibilities of the role include ensuring the timely, accurate and effective processing of sales orders and purchase orders. Also including other customer related requests through the sales office to fulfil requirements. As well as invoicing through the Ariba system, Accounts Payable follow up and various associated duties
To be considered you be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communication at all levels;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills combined with the ability to seek out improvement processes and systems to meet changing conditions and demands
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Desirable but not essential – A Trade qualification and Warehousing knowledge
Prior to commencing employment, you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 30 April 2019 to email@example.com. A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs