Sales Coordinator – Kalgoorlie, WA
Based at Bradken’s Kalgoorlie site, you will report to the Regional Sales Manager and be required to work closely with other Service Coordinators and have a high focus on internal and external customer satisfaction
You will be responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and effective processing sales orders, purchase orders and other customer related requests through the sales office to enable their timely and accurate fulfillment to customer requirements
Monitoring manufacturing projects at Bassendean and manufacturing plants and other third part suppliers, expediting improved deliveries where required to ensure customer requirements are satisfied
Maintenance of inventory levels in line with determined stock levels to ensure service levels
To be considered you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role within a heavy manufacturing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communication at all levels;
- Experience with Excel & MS Project programs
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills and the ability to seek out and improve processes and systems to meet changing conditions and demands
- Desirable but not essential – Warehousing knowledge and or foundry casting background
Prior to commencing employment the candidate must complete a psychometric assessment and successfully pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB Friday 14th December 2018 to email@example.com.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.