Sales Coordinator- Mt Thorley, NSW
Bradken is a leading solutions provider of innovative, custom designed products for the resources sector. Bradken belongs to the Hitachi Construction Machinery Group of Companies and operates a global network of world class manufacturing, design, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Sales Coordinator will be based in Mt Thorley, NSW.
Responsibilities of the role include ensuring the creation of quotations, plus accurate and effective processing of sales orders and purchase orders. The incumbent will also be involved in managing inventory levels of the regional warehouse.Other tasks include coordinating responses to customer and management requests. As well as invoicing and order management within customers’ own e-commerce portals/systems, Accounts Payable follow up and various associated duties.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Creating and managing quotations within CRM systems – Salesforce is preferred
- Transactional excellence within ERP system(s) – UNIBIS is preferred
- An understanding of the entire sales cycle, inventory coordination and warehouse operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow up skills
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer focused environment striving to improve overall satisfaction
- Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 18th September 2019 to email@example.com
A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.