Sand Department Operator- Tacoma, WA
From engineered concept to finished product, Bradken’s Speciality Products business is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, complex engineered castings and fabrications for commercial and military applications. Bradken operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people worldwide.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Sand Department Operator to join our Speciality Products business at the Tacoma Foundry. The Sand Department Operator will be maintaining sand lab equipment and maintain correct composition levels. This will include:
- Maintaining the equipment of the department
- Monitoring the operations related to the sand lab
- Performing testing/calibrations
- Creating critical reports
- Maintain sand mixers by monitoring levels of resin daily
- Operating and monitoring thermals, mechanicals, and all other transporters
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Must have a valid WA driver’s license
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Should be able to read and comprehend tape measures, rulers as well as understand basic algebra.
How to Apply and become a member of a global market leader:
Bradken is accepting applications through June 28, 2019. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity or to request an application, please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer