Senior Cost Analyst- Tacoma, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Cost Analyst to join our business at Bradken.
The Senior Cost Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the financial, general administrative and legislative functions are carried out in an efficient and effective manner to support the profitability of Bradken Energy Products.
- Lead financial portion of customers’ FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) audits.
- Work with Contract Services as needed to ensure accurate estimating of customer orders.
- Ongoing review of costing system to ensure accuracy of cost rates and routes. Compare actual costs to recoveries through weekly and monthly variance reports and identify underlying reasons for variances to assess proper cost changes.
- Develop cost rate and usage changes for material, labor and overhead.
- Provide weekly variance and costing information to executive management, sales representatives, and manufacturing supervisors.
- Provide support and detailed information for financial audits including Inventory reports, reconciliations, and full explanations of systems and accounting practices.
- Track and calculate Inventory reserve accounts for general cost changes and specific customer jobs.
A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications
- Contract reading experience required
- Proven team interaction with excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects, identifying the scope of work, and balancing priorities to meet deadlines
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft programs, AutoCAD and similar experience a plus
From engineered concept to finished product, Bradken’s Speciality Products business is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, complex engineered castings and fabrications for commercial and military applications. Bradken operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people worldwide.
How to Apply and become a member of a global market leader:
Bradken is accepting applications through March 15, 2019. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity or to request an application, please email WARecruitment@bradken.com or call the recruitment office at (253)473-8739.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
is an EEO Employer