Technical Sales Manager – Bassendean, WA
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Technical Sales Manager to develop their career with a leading mining services company.
The Technical Sales Manager will be based in Perth at our Bassendean site and will be responsible for managing profitability and growth of pump and screens sales, initially in Western Australia.
You will play an active role in developing customer Sales and Marketing activities that drive profitable growth and contribute to the strategic objectives of the business for pump and screens in the mining industry for Bradken.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Business, Sales, Engineering or Trade qualifications
- Pump and screens technical or sales experience in the mining industry
- Experience demonstrating customer relationship management and application of sales processes
- The ability to develop new and existing business relationships;
- High degree of motivation with the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate and liaise at all levels within a business
- The ability to incorporate marketing techniques, implement strategic initiatives and develop sales plans and budgets
- Sales and technical report writing, data analysis and presentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Force)
Willingness to travel and operate independently along with a current driver’s license is essential for this role.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 12 July 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org . A cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.