Workshop Supervisor and Sales Estimator
Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom engineered products for the resources sector. It operates a global network of manufacturing, sales and service facilities employing about 3,000 people.
The Workshop Supervisor and Sales Estimator will be based in Mt Thorley, NSW within our Mobile Plant Business. The incumbent will be responsible for creating and sustaining an environment within the team where employees and management work together for continuous improvement of productivity. The right candidate will place emphasis on employee development, creating a safe working environment, producing quality products and responsible environmental management.
Other duties of the role include maintaining excellent customer relationships, securing workloads for the Workshop and management of production and projects to meet the customer’s requirements and the financial targets of the Mining Mobile Plant Division.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Engineering trade background plus appropriate study in Engineering or related management field is desirable.
- Hands on experience in management of small or large facility/unit in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in management of Heavy and light manufacturing fabrication as well as machining operations or manufacturing projects.
- Understanding the relevant industrial relations, environmental and OH&S requirements needed for a facility/unit.
- To have a detailed knowledge of heavy fabrication manufacturing, refurbishment of Engineered Products and quality control.
- Adequate computer skills and knowledge of a database system is important.
- The ideal candidate will be detail minded, systems orientated and have extensive knowledge of plant, equipment and manufacturing processes.
Prior to commencing employment you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to join a global market leader please send your resume and a brief covering letter highlighting why this should be your next role by COB 24th January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.orgA cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria will be well regarded.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.