Based in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia, Bradken’s sourcing team coordinates all procurement activities and is responsible for sourcing all spend categories for our Company, selecting suppliers and negotiating Sourcing Agreements.
Once a Sourcing Agreement is in place, Bradken’s various businesses typically deal directly with the supplier. The sourcing team itself does not make any transactional purchases.
Bradken strives to create partnerships with suppliers by developing mutually beneficial Sourcing Agreements. We offer our suppliers business opportunities with Bradken and expect them to ensure the best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the products and services we purchase.
We are always interested to hear from potential new suppliers. If you are interested in working with us, please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradken suppliers are required to:
- be financially sound
- accept our Terms and Conditions for Procurement
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Australia
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Australia – Metal Recycling
- Terms and Conditions Bradken United States and Canada
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Canada (French Canadian translation)
- Terms and Conditions Bradken China
- Terms and Conditions Bradken India
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Indonesia
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Malaysia
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Chile
- Terms and Conditions Bradken Chile (Spanish translation)
Benefits for both sides
Working with Bradken’s sourcing team is a commitment to continuously improving the supply of quality products and services and on-time delivery performance. Our supplier assessment follows total cost principles and all suppliers are expected to be committed to realising efficiency improvements and promoting ongoing innovative product offerings.
Once a Sourcing Agreement is in place, we’ll invest considerable resources to ensure that your products and services are available throughout our company. We’ll work with you to promote and create awareness of your products and services across our global network.